Do you believe “Life on the Autism Spectrum can be enjoyable”?
Take this poll to share what activities you engage in to enhance your AS lifestyle.
“Life on the Autism Spectrum can be ENJOYable.”
Take the ‘Auitsm Lifestyle Poll’ to share what activities you enjoying while living on the Autism Spectrum.
If your activities are not included on the list, feel free to add your activities in the ‘Other’ option.
This poll is simply related to this blog and will not be used or directly shared with any institution, agency or organizations.
- Assistive Technology on Pinterest and much more! (enjoyhi5autism.blogspot.com)
- Letting His Lapel Spread the Word About His Cause (enjoyhi5autism.blogspot.com)
- Autistic People, People First Online Radio by Autistic People (enjoyhi5autism.blogspot.com)
- what autistic looks like (enjoyhi5autism.wordpress.com)
- Project Independence (familyenjoyinghi5autism.blogspot.com)
- TeachersPayTeachers.com – An Open Marketplace for Original Lesson Plans and Other Teaching Resources (enjoyhi5autism.blogspot.com)
- ASAN expresses concern regarding new HHS report on autism research | Autistic Self Advocacy Network (familyenjoyinghi5autism.blogspot.com)
- The Concert | A Capitol Fourth (enjoyhi5autism.wordpress.com)
- The IACC is meeting today in Washington (enjoyhi5autism.blogspot.com)
- Workshop report: Regression in autism – SFARI (familyenjoyinghi5autism.blogspot.com)
- Autism and Austism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) (healthhype.com)