“Even those with Autism and disabilities can make a great and wonderful difference in this world and even they can fulfill their dreams and goals. ” – D.J. Svoboda
Get ready for the 2014 with Daniels ‘Imagifriends of Imagiville’ calendar!
D.J.’s book and coloring book!
Friends of DJ Svoboda and the Imagifriends – DJ celebrates abilities, spiritual gifts, love and art ~ all in a jubilant and colorful way. His message is of hope, embracing life~ and so much more. Please join us in building a fan base. Please visit www.myimagiville.com for paypal link.
Hello Everyone! This here is A Brand New Imagifriend that was just created to help spread Awareness to put a STOP to BULLYING. It was made KING SIZE because Spreading Awareness and Acceptance for Autism and Spreading Awareness to put a Stop to Bullying are very,very Important. The Imagifriends are also very determined to help spread Great Awareness to put a BIG STOP to BULLYING,because Bullying is Wrong and is NEVER OKAY!
Check out the latest Imagiville charactor leading the fight in raising awareness about bullying. Daniel Svoboda (DJ) is a wonderful friend of ours and has for a long time now been a huge inspiration to me. Daniel attends and speaks at autism conference across America sharing his imagifriends and also talking about his experiences growing up with autism. Please like his page and support his awesome work. Allison x
Check out DJ’s 4-part interview on ReEnchant Planet Earth!
Here’s a link to the first one.
- ‘The Imagifriends of Imagiville’ and ‘My Imagiville’ Anti-Bullying Book and Coloring Book! (enjoyhi5autism.blogspot.com)
- NoBullying.com Releases Today a Feature on Bullying Stories (prweb.com)
- 7 great ways to make National Bullying Prevention Month count (smartsign.com)
- I’m Uninhibited, Cyberbullying (jaypeekeinentredicho.wordpress.com)
- Dr. Manny: We must stop bullying people with autism (foxnews.com)
- Becoming the Person That I Desire to Be (kwillis2009.wordpress.com)
- Iowa Parents Defend Their Kids For Bullying A Student With Autism, Saying He Brought It On Himself (thinkprogress.org)
- Autism Is More Than Just a Diagnosis (guardianlv.com)
- Understanding Autism (crowarrowinc.wordpress.com)
- The letter (justanormalfangirl.wordpress.com)