Navigating the holidays can be a tricky landscape– there are usually too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Can you relate? I have found with the right support and mindset in place, creating new traditions and fun memories can help you avoid ruffling a few feathers.
This is a call to all of you hard working caregivers to explore being H.O.W. this holiday season–Honest, Open and Willing.
by Stephanie Martel, Guest Blogger for FearlessParent.org
Excerpt via Let’s Be H.O.W. During the Holidays. (Honest. Open. Willing) | Fearless Parent. (November 25, 2013)
- How Parents Can Use Their Kids Holiday Break To Teach Them How To Give Back, Be Thoughtful and Promote Literacy (prweb.com)
- Child custody and the holidays: Do’s and Don’ts (pottsmerc.com)
- Fearless Parent Radio – 12/11/13 (prn.fm)
- Navigating the Holiday Season with Your Health Intact (wellnessbykate.com)
- Pay Attention this Holiday Season and Use the Info for 2014 Marketing (bizsugar.com)
- Blogging During the Holiday Season (business2community.com)