Now Registering –
Slidell Rocks’ Summer Climbing Camp!!!
In our One of a Kind Summer Camp, you will learn the fundumentals of the sport of Rock Climbing.
Each session will be held from 8:00am – Noon, Monday – Friday.
Snacks and alot of fun will be provided.
Sign up now! Space is limited!!
Session 1 – July 16 – 20, 2012
Session 2 – July 23 – 27, 2012
Slidell Rocks will bring your summer to a new height!!
Do you run a Summer Camp and are looking for fun and exciting feild trips this summer?
Well, Slidell Rocks has you covered. We offer (1 , 1.5 and 2 hour) sessions.
Call now to check for availability and schedule your Camp Feild Trip with us.
KIDS NIGHT OUT!
(special summer times)
Remaining Nights: July 20, 2012
6:00pm – 9:00pm
This is a fun, safe night of climbing for ages 6+.
Mom’s and Dad’s, if you are spotting the younger climbers and need someone to spot for you,
this is the night for you.
Mom’s and Dad’s, if you looking for a date night,
you can drop the (responsible) kids off, …
– Hope to see you soon.
Click here to view Slidell Rocks Photo Galleries:
Walls that range from easy to difficult and everything in between:
Vertical walls and corners for new climbers
Enhance-Workout Climbing Ropes!
25(foot) tall, 5-climber, portable rock climbing Mountain, rock-like surface
different in its difficulty levels:
“At Home” party or group gatherings, Corporate Parties.
We will come out, set-up, and run the wall for your event:
fairs, festivals and fund-raisers.
Boy Scout Merit Badge
“Boulder / Training Room”
45 degree, 7 hang-boards, a roof barrel, a low roof that starts less than 3 foot of the ground
to a nice upward angle and then transfers to the ceiling;
opens up into our existing Bouldering Cave’;
course music and A/C
“Top Rope” Walls
This corner is the more challenging side of our gym.
“Enjoyable School Year” – “All Children Can Learn.”
- Indoor Rock Climbing Gym Specials (familyenjoyinghi5autism.blogspot.com)
- Summer Camp Helps Heal Kids’ Emotional Wounds (wsaz.com)
- CSI Summer Science Camp fun with Team Combustion 1912 Robots! (familyenjoyinghi5autism.blogspot.com)
- Aspergers Schools and Camps (enjoyhi5autism.blogspot.com)
- Face Camp (familyenjoyinghi5autism.blogspot.com)
- AUTsumers! (familyenjoyinghi5autism.blogspot.com)
- TeachersPayTeachers.com – An Open Marketplace for Original Lesson Plans and Other Teaching Resources (enjoyhi5autism.blogspot.com)
- Camp Independence (enjoyhi5autism.blogspot.com)
- Karate, Teen Glow Dance, Summer Camp, Pirates Cove — All for AUTISM! (familyenjoyinghi5autism.blogspot.com)
- CIP’s Teen Summer Camp – College Experience for Asperger’s, High-Functioning Autism, ADHD, Nonverbal Learning Disabilites (enjoyhi5autism.blogspot.com)
- Great American Backyard Campout (familyenjoyinghi5autism.blogspot.com)
- Why I Cried When My Kids Came Home From Camp (momfluential.net)
- Summer Camp For Me (momtothescreamingmasses.typepad.com)
- Messages for an Anxious Camper (sunshineparenting.wordpress.com)
- Summer Camp Blues: Homesick or Kidsick? (blogs.wsj.com)