The Olympic Games and events are an exciting time! It’s a unifying celebration. It’s a global holiday!
Enjoy social networks, videos, travel info., Athletes profiles, Olympic paraphernalia and much more!
Go to ‘EnjoyHi5Autism’ Pinterest site and Like, repin and comment on any of our Olympic pins in the following Boards: ‘Hi5!’ , celebriPins, and ‘Special Needs Sports & Athleticism’ , as well as, ‘Educating & Learning & Teaching’, ’10-Hut’, ‘Summertime fun’, ‘pickey-eaters’, and ‘Things I’ve always wanted to do!‘
Matthew Hesmondhalgh – Olympic Torchbearers – 2012 Olympics | London 2012 http://t.co/xUdURte
Disability And Me shared a link.
- Learning disabled athletes make a welcome return to the Olympic fold (guardian.co.uk)
- Five Airlines Flying Special-Edition Olympic Airplanes (jaunted.com)
- Samsung to sell Olympics Flip Cover for Galaxy S3 in its London pop-up stores (androidauthority.com)
- Olympics Opening Ceremony 2012: Schedule, Flag Bearers And More (newyork.sbnation.com)
- Tonight on the S&S BlogTalkRadio Show: Special Olympics (scrubsandsuits.com)
- First Autistic Presidential Appointee Lambastes Joe Scarborough And Autism Speaks (mediaite.com)
- Gearing up for the Junior Special Olympics Winter Games (seventhvoice.wordpress.com)
- New manual could affect funding for children with autism (goerie.com)
- Olympics ‘a great moment’ for UK (standard.co.uk)
- 23-year-old overcomes autism diagnosis to try out for Olympic swimming (thegrio.com)
- Olympics (enjoyhi5autism.wordpress.com)
- Medal Table: Olympics medal table from London 2012 (thesun.co.uk)
- 2012 Summer Olympics: From The Opening To Closing Ceremonies (And Everything In Between) (sbnation.com)
- London 2012 Olympics: The wonderful Twitters of Oz (standard.co.uk)
- Spelling error mars torchbearer’s tattoo (wwos.ninemsn.com.au)
- London 2012 Olympics: 100-year-old torchbearer carries the flame (telegraph.co.uk)